1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law LW Events CIC and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect MLUK CIC’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LAW and JURISDICTION
- Tickets may not be exchanged or money refunded.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- Ticket Holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- MLUK CIC works with venues to ensure as far as reasonably possible and practical to do so, venues are accessible and suitable for those attending with special access requirements.
- Any image or likeness captured by MLUK of Ticket Holders at the event will only be used by MLUK CIC and/or the Venue Owner after reasonable and practicable steps have been taken to secure the consent of the Ticket Holder. Such use may include, but is not limited to, any picture, graphic, publicity material or inclusion on any website. However, MLUK CIC can not guarantee that any Ticket Holders’ likeness will not be used by persons or parties outside of MLUK CIC’s control or jurisdiction.
- The Management reserves the right to:
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises and to require any ticket holder to leave the premises;
- to enforce any advertised dress code by refusing entry and requiring those attending to comply with the dress code at all times;
- to evict any person(s) without refund or compensation, whose conduct is inappropriate (including abusive, threatening or drunk and disorderly behaviour);
- refuse the use of any audio or visual recording equipment;
- change or cancel any event without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Any Ticket Holders, employees of the venue, or other attendees using controlled substances at or during the event will be reported to the Police and ordered to leave the event.
In the event of MLUK CIC having to cancel an event, refunds will be considered after any liabilities associated with the event incurred have been settled and paid from the ticket sales income. The resulting balance will be divided by the number of tickets sold to give a per ticket refund amount. Ticket holders may be request a refund equal to the number of tickets purchased multiplied by the per ticket refund amount. Please make your request for a refund for a cancelled event to email@example.com stating the number of tickets brought, your PayPal reference number, name and contact details.